Frequently Asked Questions About Personal
How do I enroll in Online Banking?
To enroll in Online Banking, conveniently self-enroll by following these instructions:
- Obtain your “Activation Code” from a Bank representative at your nearest Banking Center or by calling our Customer Service Center.
- From the home page, BroadwayBank.com, click on the “Login” Button on the left side of the screen.
- You will be presented with the login page; click on the “Not Yet Enrolled” link to enroll in Online Banking.
- Next, you will be asked to enter five pieces of information: your last name, Social Security Number (no dashes), your zip code, your 10 digit Activation Code (Note: the Activation Code can be obtained from your local Banking Center or the Customer Service Center), and your desired login name.
- Upon validation of your information, you will be given a temporary password which you can copy. To proceed, click on the “click here” link and enter your login ID and paste your temporary password.
|Can I save my password?
||What should I do if I login incorrectly and get locked out?
| For the protection of your accounts and to ensure the highest level of security, we discourage saving or storing your password on your computer or other online device. Broadway Bank reserves the right to require password changes. We recommend changing your password periodically. If for any reason your password has been compromised, please notify us immediately.
|| Your Login ID and password will automatically reset in one hour. If this occurs during business hours, please contact eBanking Customer Support and we will be happy to reset your login credentials immediately.
|Does Broadway Bank’s Online Banking interface with financial management software?
||Does Broadway Online Banking offer check Images?
| Yes. Currently, account information is compatible with Quicken and Quickbooks. There are some money management tools such as Mint.com and mvelopes.com that are offered free of charge; however, please be advised that our system cannot be guaranteed to support these sites.
|| Yes. Check images of both front and back can be viewed after the check has posted to your account. To view check images, access the “Account History” page, click on the magnifying glass icon and the front of the check will be presented. Click on the drop down menu and select “back” to view the back of the check image.
More information about Online Banking: