Documentation Required for Mortgage Loan Application Process
When you are ready to complete a Mortgage Loan Application, you can reduce processing time by having the following information available for your loan officer.
- Last 30 days of pay stubs.
- If you are self-employed, please provide complete personal and corporate tax returns for the previous
2 years with all schedules attached.
- If you are receiving income from Social Security, Disability, Retirement or Divorce, please provide any applicable Award Letters.
- If you are receiving rental property income, please provide any applicable rental agreements.
- Bank statements for the last two months.
- Latest investment account statements, all pages are needed.
Back to Mortgage Center.
- Copy of earnest money contract on subject property.
- Copy of earnest money contract on property to be sold or final Settlement Statement on recently sold property.
- Complete divorce decree,
- A copy of all borrowers’ drivers licenses.
If You Are Refinancing
- Settlement statement
(HUD-1) from previous
- Copy of Survey.
- Copy of Homeowner’s Insurance Policy.
- Monthly Statement or Coupon Book from current mortgage lender(s).