Security and Privacy
Broadway Bank Responds to Home Depot Data Systems Breach
Report Suspicious Activity...
If you encounter a suspicious email, website, phone call or text message, do not respond to it or click on any links. Report suspicious activity or forward suspicious emails to ReportSuspiciousActivity@Broadwaybank.com.
Security Training for Consumers
Our Privacy Policies
Protect Yourself from Fraud
- About Identity Theft - Thieves are finding new ways of using the identity of their victims every day. Learn how to protect yourself.
- Fraudulent Emails - Fraudulent emails are part of a scam known as “phishing.” Consumers can protect themselves with these tips from the Federal Trade Commission
- Anti-Terrorist Letters - These letters are being sent to bank customers. Find out how to recognize them and what to do if you receive one
- Don't Get Lured Into a Phishing Scam - Tips from the American Banker's Association.
- Money Wiring Scams
- Personal Financial Security Advice
- The Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction (FACT) Act
- Phishing, Vishing and Smishing
- A Guide for Businesses Protecting Personal Information: A Guide for Businesses (PDF 3.7 MB)
- Financial Fraud Task Force launches StopFraud.gov
The Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force has launched an online resource informing consumers how to protect themselves from financial fraud. Financial fraud encompasses a wide range of illegal behavior—from mortgage scams to Ponzi schemes, credit card theft to tax fraud. The Web site, a vital resource both for banks and their customers, works to combat these types of fraud, and also features access to the latest announcements, press releases, speeches and information regarding the Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force. With more than 20 federal agencies, 94 U.S. Attorneys Offices and state and local partners, the Task Force is the broadest coalition of law enforcement, investigatory and regulatory agencies ever assembled to combat fraud. Visit the new Stop Fraud Web site Stop Fraud Web site today.
- Heartbleed - You have probably read or heard about the newly discovered Heartbleed bug. Broadway Bank has taken proactive scans of our networks for vulnerabilities and there is no indication of any risks being present. Broadway Bank is also working with key vendor partners to make sure their systems are not vulnerable. Our first priority at Broadway Bank is customer security and privacy. For more information on ensuring your online account data is secure, click here.
Follow these tips for secure banking.
||To view and print the .pdf files on this page you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader™.