Professional Estate Settlement Assistance in San Antonio, TX
When it comes to settling a loved one’s estate, this is one task no one should complete alone. At Broadway Bank, our trusted Estate Settlement professionals in San Antonio work with families to handle the business and financial matters involved in settling an estate. It’s just one more way Broadway Bank is here for our customers when they need us most.
Broadway Bank – Trusted Advisors for Estate Settlement
- Acts as executor or co-executor to handle small estates – quickly and efficiently.
- Ensures continuity for the administration of settling a large, complex estate.
- With no financial interest in the estates, conflict of interest issues are eliminated.
- Objectivity allows us to weigh the needs of numerous beneficiaries while working through any disagreements that may arise; when a family member is named as executor, we step in to act as a trusted advisor for the family and the estate.
Estate Settlement involves:
- Personal property inventory, appraisal administration and estate sales
- Ongoing coordination of attorneys and accountants to ensure timely court document filing and tax returns
- Payment administration for funeral expenses, outstanding bills and other costs as they relate to the estate
- Debt collection for amounts owed to the decedent
- Oversight of liquidation, transfer and continuity needs for income-producing real estate and business interests
- Careful handling of antiques and collectibles
- Distribution to survivors according to the decedent’s will
Experience, Care and Dignity with Estate Settlement in San Antonio
Please contact us at 800.531.7650 to schedule a review of your Estate Settlement needs.