Broadway offers expertise in managing, maintaining and improving ranch, farm or other properties held in fiduciary accounts. We understand the importance of real property as a profitable part of your portfolio, and we also work to preserve these assets as a part of the heritage of future generations.
Management oversight allows us to:
- Purchase or sell property.
- Screen and obtain quality tenants.
- Negotiate lease agreements (farming, grazing, hunting, wind farm, ROW easements, radio towers).
- Conduct regular on-site inspections.
- Contract brush and noxious weed control.
- Implement and monitor conservation programs and government agricultural programs.
- Monitor stocking rates and grazing pressure.
- Identify environmental damage.
NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT A DEPOSIT
NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
NOT BANK GUARANTEED • MAY LOSE VALUE